Fr. 850.-/€ 710
Course management, cooking equipment
Meals (approx. Fr. 50/€ 40), travel to and from the course location
approx. 3 - 8 participants
SOS I: Survival Basic Training
- DE Wed – Sun 15 – 19 June 2022
We delve into the different gaits and footprints of our native animal species and humans. A good tracker works with all senses:
- Feeling with the fingers when the trail is difficult to light during the day and night,
- Smelling the odor at the entrance of a burrow or the loose,
- Hearing and interpreting sounds,
- Seeing inconspicuous tracks, blinking the eyes of a mouse, "seeing" lost hairs.
We will use bait to "catch" tracks of individual animals. We will engage in concentric rings and the art of concentration of tracking.